The Love Of God To YOU !!!

The Love Of God To YOU !!!
Love From Below .. =)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Birthday !!! =) ( 21 / 8 / 08 )


Oh yeah !!! This is the climax of this blog !!! =P



Haha you know why ? I think you will noe .. haha ...

Oh well ... it started off with a ... some people coming to my house .. =)

Sit down ady ... Wait .. err ... YES !!! Played the intro game .. haha ..

The Emcee for my birthday .. = JakeYipJake !!! [ Thats wat i call him .. XD ]

Haha .. so ... yeah ..

And then more people started coming .. and the game is being repeated ..

Then more people come ... THEN repeated again ..



I think until night ... the game is repeated 4 times !!!!!!! Haha ...

Oh well .. it was fun ...

My friends were here for the whole day .. ( so good right ? Well of course !! It was not boring at all .. =P )

We played cards ... [ Mafia !!!!! Murderer !! ] ( All so bloody de ... haha .. )

Well after that ... Night ady !! =P

Time just pass so fast ..

Well ... Ate dinner together ..

But !!!!!! Suddenly ... i got a surprise ...

Have to " kena " feed cake by Pearly ... aiyoh ... so so so so so so ...

I dun noe wat to say ... Oh well ... it was good ..

Oh ya !! after everything ...

At night ... we have kinda like a dance la ...

With Jake's loud speaker ... we danced like monkeys .. Haha ...

Oh well .. It was just so good .. =)





So I just thank God for everything .. =) It was good !!! =) I really enjoyed it .

No comments:

Post a Comment